Monday, August 06, 2007

How to piss off Scott



As someone who has stood behind countless third party candidates of all stripes I know how hard it is to get bodies down to an event to rally support for a low budget candidate.

I recall going to the Guthrie-Cantwell-McGavick debates and there were a TON of Cantwellian supporters and McGavickian supporters all standing on the four corners of one particular intersection outside of the KING~TV studios.

They chanted at each other across the street, 'six more years' over and over, taking breaks to breath after a while of chanting (collective breath takers?) and I happened to be walking right up to them and starting yelling 'six more war, six more wars, six more wars*'.

And after everyone looked around at me with a 'gasp'.

One lady standing near me boldly said, "But we don't want anymore war."

With a warm smile I replied, "I don't either, and that is why I'm voting for Bruce Guthrie."

So here is the EXACT opposite situation. Ron Paul finally gets a large grassroots following to come out and scream his name with passion and love, and look at how ABC portrays the event.

NO WONDER HE IS NOT HIGH IN THE POLLS!!!


HE DOES NOT EXIST!!!


Peace, for the love of God peace,

Scott~


*Honeslty folks, Maria voted for the war and the Bush agenda and Mike was hard core pro Iraq war, so I could not lose.

No comments: